Each person booking in the group will make an initial deposit at the time of registration, and a final payment. In some cases, a second deposit may be required. Payments can be made by calling a Group Travel Agent between the hours of 9am to 7pm, Monday-Friday at 1-800-CRUISES | 1-800-278-4737. All payments must be made with a credit or debit card. For added convenience, a personalized website can be created for your group to register and pay online.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?