Azamara Ships Currently Sailing
- Azamara Quest® - Currently sailing Greece, resume Miami, FL November 26, 2021
- Azamara Journey® - Currently Sailing
- Azamara Pursuit® - January 3, 2022
Return to Service:
Our return to service voyages will now start with the following dates:
- Azamara Pursuit: January 3, 2022. Unfortunately, Pursuit’s sailings are cancelled through the end of the year. She will resume sailing in South Africa on January 3, 2022. She will finish the Africa voyages and then head back to the Mediterranean arriving in Lisbon, Portugal at the end of March.
- Azamara Onward: May 2, 2022
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2023.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: Or, you can keep the cruise vacation plans to the same destination and move the existing booking to a sailing next year within four weeks of the originally scheduled departure. If we don’t hear from you, we will automatically issue a Future Cruise Credit.
- Option 3: Refund: you have until September 30, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
If you have booked Shore Excursions through Azamara, you can opt to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Shore Excursion purchases on the reservation.
- If you have opted for a cruise fare refund or for Lift and Shift, you are not eligible for this Voyage Planner Onboard Credit offer.
- This offer does not apply to other pre-purchased amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, which will be automatically refunded.
- If you have independent arrangements, we suggest you cancel them directly with your travel advisor or service provider who can give you additional guidance.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.