Due to differing restrictions regarding the temporary closures of some ports, it is with regret that we have had to cancel all River voyages aboard Crystal Bach, Crystal Debussy, Crystal Mahler and Crystal Ravel through the remainder of 2020.
We sincerely apologize for this disruption to our guests' travels and invite them to consider rescheduling their cruise with the two options shared here representing added value, choice and flexibility:
- 2020 to 2021 River Rollover
- Move their current 2020 reservation, including all payments made, to an equivalent sailing during the same time period in 2021, with price protection on the cruise fare and port charges – representing a significant value for them.
- An equivalent sailing is defined as a 2021 voyage on the same river, of the same duration, in the same room category and as listed on our equivalent sailing list. This offer is valid through August 14, 2020.
- Reservation Transfer
- If a guest chooses not to rollover their cruise to a 2021 river sailing, they may transfer their reservation to any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2023 at prevailing rates. All monies paid will be transferred to the new reservation.
FUTURE CREDIT is issued as a Future Cruise Payment (FCP) representing the cruise fare paid and may be applied to multiple future bookings and may be used towards deposit requirement on their new booking.
- Future Credits are redeemable through December 31, 2023. Once Credits are issued, they are not eligible for a refund.
- If any guests do not elect an option by August 14, 2020, we will automatically issue a Future Credit, equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid, valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2023 – along with a refund of port charges, taxes and fees paid, and any air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.