Due to differing restrictions regarding the temporary closures of some ports, it is with regret that we have had to cancel:
- Ocean: All cruise Departures through December 31, 2020
- River: All cruise Departures through December 31, 2020
- Yacht: All cruise Departures through December 31, 2020
- Expedition: All cruise Departures through May 1, 2021
We are pleased to provide guests booked on these affected sailings:
Option 1: 125% FCC: 125% of their cruise fare paid, based on fully-paid fare – valid on any Crystal experience (Ocean, River, Yacht or Expedition) embarking through December 31, 2023 - along with a refund of port charges, taxes, and fees, and air and hotel packages booked through Crystal.
- *The 125% Credits option is comprised of two coupons: a 100% Future Cruise Payment (FCP) representing cruise fare paid, and a 25% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) bonus discount. Credit coupons may be used separately or combined on any non-fully paid, future booking. Credits may be used with Crystal’s 2-for-1 Fares and Book Now Savings.
- Future Cruise Payment (FCP) may be applied to multiple future bookings and may be used towards deposit requirement on your new booking.
- Future Cruise Credit (FCC) may be applied to one booking as a savings; is not available to incentive groups, or guests under charter contracts; not combinable with any other savings – including Flex Fares, Best Available Fares (River) and Advance Purchase Savings; non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be used in lieu of the deposit requirement on your new booking.
Option 2: Refund: If an affected guest is unable to redeem their Credits by December 31, 2023, they may request a refund of the original cruise fare paid. We ask that guests please allow up to 90 days from receipt of their request for refunds to be processed. To request a refund, please call or chat with us.