The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with CruisesOnly. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-454-0927 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Great news! Uniworld Boutique River Cruise ships is back in the water! We are your resource for the most up to date information around vaccination & testing requirements, whether you will need a mask, taking shore excursions, and health & safety measurements taken by the cruise line.
Prior to embarkation ALL guests will need to provide one of the following:
- A verifiable and negative result of a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the start of their cruise.
- A verifiable and negative result of a rapid antigen test taken within 72 hours of the start of their cruise.
Uniworld Health & Safety FAQs
Do I need a vaccine to travel on a Uniworld Boutique River Cruises?
Yes, all guests on Uniworld cruises or cruise/tours through December 31, 2022, are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to travel.
- Effective for departures beginning February 1, 2022 and until further notice to sail with Viking, guests will need to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination, and if eligible for a booster dose, must have received their booster at least 14 days prior to travel.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose given at least 14 days prior to the start of their cruise.
- Young children who are not eligible to be vaccinated based on their age will be exempt from this vaccination requirement, however, they will be asked to provide a negative PCR or Antigen test result taken within 72 hours of embarkation.
What proof of Vaccine do I need to provide?
- Upon embarkation, guests will be asked to present their original COVID-19 vaccination record, showing full vaccination with an approved vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria, or Johnson & Johnson), with the final dose administered no less than two weeks prior to embarkation.
- As individual cities, countries and onshore venues may also require proof of vaccination at any point during the trip, we highly recommend taking a picture of any paper vaccination record in case of loss of the original and bring any digital records that you may have been issued.
- All guests should familiarize themselves with requirements imposed by airlines and/or countries which may differ from the vaccine requirements listed above. There are several resources available to help find this information, including the official government website for each country and the Travel Requirements section of the Uniworld website.
We do not collect vaccination cards or store proof of vaccination. Those cruise lines that have vaccine requirements to cruise will likely ask for proof at the time of boarding.
COVID-19 Testing Requirements:
Tests that are required onboard for the re-entry to a guest’s home country will be at the expense of the guest; however our onboard team will help facilitate those mandatory tests with as little impact as possible to the guest experience.
Any testing that is required prior to the start of the Uniworld cruise or cruise/tour will be the responsibility of the guest.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change.
Do I need to wear a mask?
We encourage all guests to wear a mask while in public areas onboard, especially when distancing cannot be maintained. Local regulations may require the use of masks in all public areas onboard, however masks can be removed when eating or drinking in the lounge and restaurant. While onshore, all guests and crew are subject to local mask guidelines. In some locations a high-rated respirator mask such as FFP2, N95/99, or KN95 may be required. Please pack any personal protective equipment (PPE) and sanitizers that you require.
Can I get off the ship at port?
Guests may participate in Uniworld Boutique River Cruise sponsored tours and activities.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise are working with local authorities, destinations and tour operators so that the enhanced health and safety measures on board are maintained ashore
These restrictions are under the control of local government and are subject to change without advance notice, so we encourage guests to come prepared for potential mask requirements ashore.
Can I still enjoy the buffet?
All meals are served, with no self-service buffets.
Get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with CruisesOnly instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits. Book online or call 800-278-4737.
Check here for the most up to date information on each Cruise Destination, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.