We have received the following information from Virgin Voyages,
As we continue to navigate what’s going on in the world, we’ve made the decision to cancel our December sailings. If you have Sailors booked on these sailings, we’ll be emailing them with this information shortly — so we wanted to give you a heads up to help make this as smooth as possible.
To make up for these changes, we’re offering the most flexible and fair options out there for you.
- Double Your Value Option: 200% in Future Voyage Credit of the amount you’ve paid to date toward your voyage fare, which you can apply to another sailing, rather than a refund. That’s double the value of your existing paid voyage fare. The FVC is valid for redemption up to a year after the original voyage start date for any sailing with open inventory through 2022. This will be auto-credited to your account, no action is necessary.
- The double your value option will only apply to the amount that was actually paid, not any additional value credited to you.
- Refund Option: A full refund of everything paid along with a Future Voyage Credit equal to 25% of your existing paid voyage fare to be used on a future sailing.
- Taxes, fees, and pre-voyage sales will be fully refunded to your original form of payment within 30 days if paid in full.
- Sailings Cancelled more than Once: If your sailings have been cancelled more than once, your full Future Voyage Credit will be restored to use toward a futures sailing, and our standard cancellation policies will apply. The Future Voyage Credit is valid for redemption up to a year after the impacted voyage start date and can be applied to any sailing with open inventory through 2022.