Carnival Cruise Line is notifying guests of additional cruise cancellations and the extension of its pause in all operations from U.S. ports through August 2021
- July 31 through and including August 30 - Carnival Pride (Baltimore), Carnival Sunshine (Charleston), Carnival Ecstasy (Jacksonville), Carnival Liberty (Port Canaveral), Carnival Conquest (Miami), Carnival Sensation (Mobile), Carnival Glory (New Orleans), Carnival Dream (Galveston)
- July 31 through and including August 9 - Carnival Sunrise (Miami)
- July 31 through and including August 14 - Carnival Panorama (Long Beach)
- August 2 - Carnival Elation (Port Canaveral)
What is the Offer
Option 1: Future Cruise Credit and Onboard Credit: depending on length of cruise
- 6+ days - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US $600 onboard credit if booked by 9/30/21 and sailing by 9/30/23
- 5 days or less - 100% Future Cruise Credit and US $300 onboard credit if booked by 9/30/21 and sailing by 9/30/23
Option 2: Full refund
- 100% Refund back to the original card used.
- Regardless of option selected, taxes, fees and port expenses, Carnival Vacation Protection, pre-paid gratuities, pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, beverage and Wi-Fi packages, and Fun Shop purchases will be automatically refunded to the original form of payment.
- December 31, 2021 – Deadline to make a selection and/or receive OBC
- September 30, 2023 – Deadline to sail using FCC
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.