The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with CruisesOnly. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-454-0927 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Azamara's Future Cruise Credit (FCC) is credit that you can use for your next Azamara cruise. Instead of getting the amount refunded to your credit card, you may be issued a certificate you can use towards your next Azamara sailing. You can redeem any FCC by calling us!
If you were scheduled to sail and received a 125% Future Cruise Credit due to recent cruise cancellations, please rebook by April 30, 2022 for any sailing through September 30, 2022.
This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid plus an additional 25%. Please note, if you previously opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for this offer.
How will I receive my future cruise credit?
- We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit via email
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- You can make a deposit and book a future sailing; however, we recommend waiting until you receive your Future Cruise Credit.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- All cruise with confidence Future Cruise Credits must be redeemed on sailings departing on or before September 30, 2022.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit value, a new Future Cruise Credit will be issued for the remaining balance.
If I choose the 125% FCC or refund, can I change my mind and “Lift and Shift” my sailing to next year instead?
- Unfortunately, no, once the FCC or refund process is completed, a you will need to create a new booking for a future sailing.
What items will be refundable on a cancelled cruise or suspended sailing?
- Full refunds on any canceled of suspended voyages will be provided to guests who booked items directly through Azamara. This Includes:,
- Azamara ChoiceAir
- Prepaid gratuities
- CruiseCare®, pre-and post-hotels and land packages
- Transfers and any pre-cruise purchases made through Voyage Planner.
If a guest decides to cancel their voyage voluntarily under our Cruise with Confidence policy and have booked air travel through Azamara ChoiceAir; they must contact Azamara ChoiceAir for more information on refund policy on a nonrefundable ticket. Guests with Independent air arrangements need to contact their air carriers directly to make all required cancellations.
What will happen to canceled or suspended bookings that had Azamara Circle Complimentary nights applied?
- If you redeemed your complimentary nights on an affected voyage, you will not lose your complimentary nights. On the contrary, we will move them back to your member profile, and extend the expiration of your complimentary nights for use on a future Azamara voyage that departs on or before 31 December 2021.
- If your voyage wasn’t affected by the current situation, but you have active complimentary nights expiring on or before 31 October 2020, we will be extending the expiration date of those complimentary nights to be redeemed on a voyage on or before 31 December 2021.
Will Azamara Circle members receive full loyalty points for voyages that were shortened while onboard?
- Yes, Azamara Circle members will automatically receive full loyalty points for their scheduled itinerary if their itinerary was shortened while they were onboard.
Will Azamara Circle members receive additional loyalty points for voyages that were mandatorily extended while onboard?
- No, Azamara Circle members will only receive loyalty points up until the original end date of their voyage.
Get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with CruisesOnly instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits. Book online or call 800-278-4737.