Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by Wednesday, 13 May 2020 via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do!
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- You can make a deposit and book a future sailing; however, we recommend waiting until you receive your Future Cruise Credit. It will be issued Monday, 13 April 2020. You can then apply it to your new reservation.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- All cruise with confidence Future Cruise Credits must be redeemed on sailings departing on or before December 31, 2021.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare on your new booking exceeds the Future Cruise Credit value, you will have to pay the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit value, a new Future Cruise Credit will be issued for the remaining balance.