Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
When will I receive my Future Cruise Credit (FCC)?
- Your Future Cruise Credit will be issued via email within 14 days of your original booked cruise.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely, simply rebook the desired future ship and sail date, pay the requested deposit on the booking to hold the reservation, and apply the FCC once received.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Future Cruise Credit must be applied to the cruise fare and cannot be used for the deposit.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- The Future Cruise Credit can be used on any sailing departing on or before December 31, 2021. If unused, we will automatically refund 100% of the cruise credit.
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If your new cruise booking is greater than the value of your Future Cruise Credit, you will be responsible for the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the Future Cruise Credit's value, a new Future Cruise Credit will be issued for the balance.