Due to the ongoing global impact of the pandemic, we are extending our suspension of all voyages through August 29, 2021. Marina returns to her previously published schedule of departures beginning with the August 29, 2021 sailing from Copenhagen. All departures through September 30, 2021 aboard Riviera, Regatta, Insignia, Nautica and Sirena are cancelled. In addition, Regatta’s upcoming voyages to Japan, Asia, and Australia for the 2021-2022 season. Due to a forecasted lack of port availability at this time, we are cancelling all of Regatta’s scheduled voyage departures from October 2, 2021 through February 18, 2022.
To accommodate the re-scheduling of the drydock required to complete Nautica’s dramatic Re-inspiration, we unfortunately must cancel all currently scheduled voyages from October 6, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
- All guests with reservations on May voyages will be issued a full refund and individual guest and advisor notifications are being issued for all impacted bookings.
- If your reservation has been deposited or paid in full utilizing a previously issued Future Cruise Credit, your Future Cruise Credit will be re-issued for the amount that was applied. Future Cruise Credits are not redeemable for cash refunds.
- If you wish to book a similar or identical itinerary for 2021 or 2022, you can reserve the dream voyage of your choosing with total peace of mind and confidence knowing that every sailing is covered by our Best Price Guarantee. Should a better public promotion or price become available, up to the date of sailing, you may take advantage of it.
- Ancillary items and packages, etc. purchased through us will be automatically refunded.
- Any travel protection purchased through us will also be refunded.
- Guests who have previously opted to cancel under the Travelers Assurance Program do not qualify for this offer.
- Please allow up to 60 days for refunds to be processed.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.