From Viking Cruises
Because we are a private, closely-held company, we do not have to rush the decision to return to service. As our Chairman has said before, we will only sail again when it is safe for our guests, our crew, and the communities we visit. It is in that spirit that we are extending our temporary fleetwide suspension of scheduled departures through March 31, 2021. We are also cancelling additional sailings further into 2021 because of regional complexities.
1. Option #1 - A Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125% of all monies paid to Viking.
- 100% of monies paid plus, 25% more value, allowing additional flexibility and choices for future travel.
- Redeemable on any Viking product, ocean, river or expedition.
- Fully transferable, extra flexibility if you want to pass the voucher on to a loved one.
- 24 months to redeem, to ensure you have ample time to select a new voyage, when you are ready to return to Viking.
- Refund, if the 125% voucher expires after the 24 months, Viking will refund the original monies paid to the original form of payment.
- No risk. You can enjoy additional value or refund if not used.
2. Option #2 - If you prefer to forgo the added-value voucher, you can request a refund equal to the amount paid by December 31, 2020.