MSC Cruises has made the difficult decision to confirm the cancellation of existing U.S.-based sailings while discussions are finalized regarding return to sailing. The decision will affect the schedules of the MSC Divina scheduled to sail from Port Canaveral, as well as the MSC Meraviglia and MSC Armonia scheduled to sail from PortMiami.
- MSC Divina out of Port Canaveral: July 1, 2021 - September 15, 2021
- MSC Meraviglia out of PortMiami from July 1, 2021 - September 17, 2021
- MSC Armonia out of PortMiami from July 1, 2021 - October 24, 2021
This includes the cancellation of the following cruises:
- MSC Grandiosa cruises with departures from July 3, 2021 - July 14, 2021
- MSC Magnifica cruises with departures from July 4, 2021 - July 14, 2021
- MSC Orchestra cruises with departures from July 4, 2021 - July 11, 2021
- MSC Seaside cruises with departures from July 2, 2021 - July 11, 2021
- MSC Splendida cruises with departures from July 3, 2021 - July 10, 2021
- MSC Fantasia Cruises with departures through October 31, 2021.
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Already paid for their cruise in full, MSC Cruises USA will automatically provide a 100% Future Cruise Credit of the original cruise fare paid to be used on a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 for cruises booked by December 31, 2021. Also up to $200 onboard credit, depending on the length of the original cruise
- Not paid in full & are outside of final payment window, will automatically provide a Future Cruise Credit for the value of their deposit PLUS 25% of the original cruise fare, excluding government fees and taxes, to be used toward a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 and booked by December 31, 2021.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.