We have received the following information from MSC Cruises:
As MSC Cruises continues following the guidance of governments and health authorities across the world always prioritizing the health and safety of our guests and crew.
MSC temporarily suspended operations of their vessels embarking from:
- Mediterranean, we’ve extended the halt of operations of our ships from August 16 through to and including October 31, 2020. Exception of MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica for guests residing in Schengen countries only
- Caribbean, we’ve extended the temporary halt of our operations from October 1, 2020 through to and including October 31, 2020.
- Far East Cruises from September 10 through to and including October 26, 2020
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Option 1 is to receive Future Cruise Voucher valued at 125% of the fare paid to MSC (automatic option that requires no action from you)
- Option 2 is to choose a full refund.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.