Below are a few common questions and answers about Future Cruise Credits and how to use them.
This information is only for future cruise credits related to temporary suspension of cruise line operations.
When you are ready to begin the planning process call one of our dedicated travel agents to redeem your future cruise credit. We are ready to help you plan your next vacation!
- No. The policy does not apply to bookings canceled prior to March 10, 2020.
What Happens if a new reservation using the FCC is cancelled at a later point in time?
- Full value of FCC will be credited back to the guest’s latitudes profile if cancellation is outside of standard penalties. Cancellation penalties will be withdrawn from the FCC amount if applicable and remaining balance will be attached to guest’s profile.
What happens if the cancelled booking had a previous FCC applied?
The original FCC amount will be returned to the guests' profile. If an affected booking has a previously applied FCC (as a result of a previous suspended sailing), the enhanced value future cruise credit will not be applicable. Bookings under this circumstance are not eligible for a cash refund and will receive the original value of the FCC back to the guests’ profile.
- Note FCCs have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a guest opts to retain the FCC provided, the guest hereby agrees to all of NCL’s terms and conditions associated with the FCC, which can also be found on www.ncl.com/cruise-faq. Please be advised that at no time will an FCC be redeemable for cash, including but not limited to situations of possible future cruise suspensions, displacements, cancellations or if the FCC exceeds the time in which it must be used.
- FCCs will be credited to the guests via their Latitudes number within seven business days.
Can I book my next cruise before I receive the cancelled sailings Future Cruise Credit?
- Absolutely. However, for FCCs associated with these affected cruises, the FCC must be first generated and attached to the guest profile. Once the FCC is added to the guest profile, FCCs can then be applied to any existing booking or newly created booking.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be used for the deposit?
- Yes. You can use your Future Cruise Credit towards the deposit on your next sailing.
Can the Future Cruise Credit be applied to an existing booking?
- No. The 48-hour prior to sailing cancellation window provides Peace of Mind allowing you to defer decisions to a later date and therefore the cancelled cruise may not be re-booked using the FCC.
How long will I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?
- All future cruise credits must be redeemed within one year from issue date and can be used for sailings departing on or before December 31, 2022. FCCs can be used for any purchase other than an onboard credit (OBC).
What happens if there's a difference in cruise fare between the Future Cruise Credit I receive and the cruise that I would like to book next?
- If the cruise fare for the new booking exceeds the FCC’s value, guests will be responsible for the difference. Alternatively, if the new cruise fare is lower than the FCC’s value, a new FCC will be issued for the remaining balance.