As Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines continues the planning and preparation necessary to ensure a healthy and safe full return to service, they are committed to taking the time to get it right. Their fleetwide return will be progressive in nature, with a roll-out plan spanning across the next several months. With this goal in mind, Royal Caribbean has made the decision to extend their suspension of additional 2021 departures.
The following sailings have been cancelled.
- Allure of the Seas departing Port Canaveral: July 4 - August 1, 2021
- Brilliance of the Seas departing Tampa: July 3 - August 28, 2021
- Enchantment of the Seas departing Baltimore: July 1 - August 26, 2021
- Explorer of the Seas departing Galveston: July 5 - Sept 22 & October 25, 2021
- Freedom of the Seas departing Bayonne: July 3 - October 23, 2021
- Harmony of the Seas departing Barcelona & Rome: July 4 - August 12, 2021
- Harmony of the Seas departing Rome: August 19-26, 2021
- Liberty of the Seas departing Galveston: July 4 - August 8, 2021
- Mariner of the Seas departing Port Canaveral: July 2 - August 20, 2021
- Oasis of the Seas departing Bayonne: July 2 - August 29, 2021
- Odyssey of the Seas departing Fort Lauderdale: First sailing on July 31, 2021
- Ovation of the Seas reposition Australia: September 2021
- Rhapsody of the Seas departing Ravenna/Venice: July 3 - November 30, 2021
- Quantum of the Seas departing Brisbane, Australia: October 30, 2021
- Serenade of the Seas repositioning departing September 26 & October 7, 2021.
- Symphony of the Seas departing Miami: July 3 - August 7, 2021
- Voyager of the Seas departing Beijing, China & Singapore: August/November 2021-March 2022
In the most recent update Royal Caribbean is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2021 on sailings through September 20, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before July 13, 2021. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2 weeks from original sail date.
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by June 30, 2021. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.