Risk Free Guarantee
We understand that some of our guests might be hesitant about making a cruise reservation or traveling at this time.
That is why Viking is offering a limited-time offer—the most flexible of any cruise line—so that you can plan your voyage with peace of mind. The Risk-Free Guarantee allows guests to change their cruise date up until 24 hours before their planned departure—and Viking will waive any fees. This offer covers all Viking reservations that are made between May 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
Risk-Free Guarantee: How it Works
- To be covered by this guarantee, you must make a reservation between May 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
- This guarantee is combinable with all other Viking offers available.
- When you are covered by the Risk-Free Guarantee you may change your cruise reservation with notification to Viking. Notification must be received as follows:
- For those with flights arranged by Viking, it must be received at least 24 hours prior to the time of flight departure.
- For those who arrange their own flights, it must be received at least 24 hours prior to the time of cruise embarkation or hotel check-in, whichever is first.
- Should you wish to change your reservation, you can choose which policy works best for you: Viking’s Risk-Free Guarantee or standard cancellation policy.
- Reservation changes under the Risk-Free Guarantee will be reimbursed in the form of a Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100% of all monies paid to Viking.
- Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Vouchers are transferable, so that you have the flexibility to gift them to a loved one.
- Guests will have 24 months to select their new date and use their Risk-Free Guarantee Future Cruise Voucher to make a new reservation on any river, ocean or expedition cruise.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time