Choose Fun with Confidence
The coronavirus situation is very fluid and we are doing everything possible to ease your concerns by implementing comprehensive measures to protect the health of everyone on board and ensure you have an amazing vacation. Whether you decide to keep your original cruise plans or reschedule for a future date, one thing is for sure - our team will be ready to welcome you for the vacation of a lifetime!
As of March 12, 2020 the following is new and applies only to customers booked on or before March 10, 2020 and sailing between June 1, 2020 and September 30, 2020.
Guests who choose to keep their booking, as currently scheduled, for departures June through September, 2020, will receive the following onboard credit (OBC) amount
- US$50, per cabin, for 2 – 5 day sailings
- US$100, per cabin, for 6 day sailings and longer
If you choose to continue to sail, Carnival will automatically apply the onboard credit to your Sail & Sign account. There is no need to call us.
- You may also cancel up to 30 days prior to your scheduled departure date. Any cancellation charges will be held as a future cruise credit (FCC) to be redeemed on a cruise within one year of the original sailing.
- If a reservation included Fly2Fun air, any monies paid for their air fare will be included in the FCC. If your clients purchased independent air, we suggest they contact their airline carrier directly as they are being flexible with change fees.
- Any pre-purchased Carnival shore excursions, specialty dining/spa or Fun Shop orders will be automatically canceled and refunds will be processed to the original form of payment by their bank within three weeks.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time