Cunard Sailings Return to Service
- Queen Mary 2 - Currently Sailing
Cunard has had to make a series of additional cancellations:
- Queen Elizabeth's canceling departures from February 20 to May 17, 2022
- Queen Victoria's resume sailing April 23, 2022.
What are my options?
Future Cruise Credits:
- All guests booked on the paused voyages will be credited with a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) worth 100% of monies paid towards cruise fare. You will also receive an additional FCC worth 25% of their standard deposit amount. The exception would be guests with bookings that are automatically being moved from Queen Victoria to Queen Elizabeth.
- The FCC can be redeemed against any new booking made by December 31, 2021, on any voyage that’s on sale at the time of booking, including our recently launched 2022 voyages.
- If you had made a booking which has now been canceled by this extension of our pause in operations using an FCC from a previously canceled voyage, you will receive the same value of that FCC back to their World Club account. If you had paid any additional monies towards their voyage fare, we will turn that amount received into a 100% FCC.
- Clients opting for a refund have until July 16, 2021 to submit their request. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used to pay us if the client paid us directly. Due to the extraordinary circumstances associated with Covid-19 and the associated impact to our wider business, refunds may take time to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.