Cunard has had to make a series of additional cancellations:
- Queen Elizabeth's Australian season, sailings from October 18, 2021 up to and including March 9, 2022 (Q132K to Q210N) are cancelled
- Queen Victoria's 2022 World Voyage and the preceding voyage, as well as sailings from September 10, 2021 up to and including April 29, 2022 (V122 to V210) are cancelled
- Queen Elizabeth will now be operating Queen Victoria’s voyages November 1 for 14 nights (V126), then from November 27, 2021 up to and including December 23, 2021 (V128,V129, V130, V201)
- Guests originally on the affected Queen Victoria voyages will be transferred to the equivalent sailings on Queen Elizabeth
- Cunard will automatically arrange this transfer; you do not need to do anything
- Queen Mary 2's 2022 World Voyage sailings from January 3, 2022 up to and including April 4, 2022 (M202B to M209N) are cancelled
- Guests booked on the canceled 2022 Full World Voyages (V203C, V204D, V205B, M202F, M203I) will be offered the best available matched stateroom on our 2023 Centenary Full World Voyages (M302B, M303D, V303C, V304C, V305B). All advisors with 2022 Full World Voyage guests will be contacted by us to confirm guest options, in the very near future. There is no need to call us or book a replacement stateroom in the interim
- Queen Mary 2’s season of voyages sailing from November 14, 2021 (M139D) up to and including January 3, 2022 (M202) remain scheduled to sail.
What are my options?
Future Cruise Credits:
- All guests booked on the paused voyages will be credited with a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) worth 100% of monies paid towards cruise fare. You will also receive an additional FCC worth 25% of their standard deposit amount. The exception would be guests with bookings that are automatically being moved from Queen Victoria to Queen Elizabeth.
- The FCC can be redeemed against any new booking made by December 31, 2021, on any voyage that’s on sale at the time of booking, including our recently launched 2022 voyages.
- If you had made a booking which has now been canceled by this extension of our pause in operations using an FCC from a previously canceled voyage, you will receive the same value of that FCC back to their World Club account. If you had paid any additional monies towards their voyage fare, we will turn that amount received into a 100% FCC.
- Clients opting for a refund have until July 16, 2021 to submit their request. Refunds will be issued back to the credit card used to pay us if the client paid us directly. Due to the extraordinary circumstances associated with Covid-19 and the associated impact to our wider business, refunds may take time to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.