In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from Azamara cruise line.
Azamara, the safety and well-being of our guests and crew are always our top priorities. After the decision was made on March 13th to voluntarily suspend our sailings departing from US ports, we've now made the decision to also suspend operations for the remainder of our sailings worldwide, effective at midnight, March 15th.
Our goal was to resume operations on April 11th, 2020. After further review, we have decided to extend our global suspension and as a result, we anticipate to resume operations after 11 May 2020. If you are currently onboard a cruise, there’s no need to worry. We will conclude current sailings with modifications in order to provide our guests the best options for their safe return home.
If you’re scheduled to sail with us before 11 May, you will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to come back and sail with us by 31 December 2021.
- This amount will be based on your total cruise fare paid. And, we’re giving you a little extra, knowing that this is such a unique circumstance.
- We will automatically issue you your Future Cruise Credit by Wednesday, 13 May 2020 via email. So, there’s nothing for you to do!
- Please note, if you previously opted into the Cruise with Confidence 100% Future Cruise Credit, you do not qualify for this offer.
Or, if you prefer the lower value in a full refund, we’re happy to process this for you. Given how fluid this situation is, and the opportunity to use the extra credit being offered, you have plenty of time to make up your mind. You do not need to request your refund until 31 December 2021.
If you are taking the future cruise credit you don't need to take any action. If you would like to request a refund please complete the Azamara Cancellation Preference Form. Again there is no need to call to confirm your cancellation. We will be processing your cancellation automatically.
If you purchased Shore Excursions through Azamara...
- You can opt-in to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Shore Excursion purchases on your reservation.
- Click here to request your higher value credit. You can only take advantage of this offer through 8 April 2020.
- If we don’t hear from you on or before 8 April 2020, your Shore Excursion purchases will be automatically refunded.
- You’ll receive the refunds 30 days after we process your cancellation request.
- Please note, this offer does not apply to other pre-purchased amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara upgrade, those will be automatically refunded.
- If you have independent arrangements, we suggest you cancel them with your travel advisor or directly with the service provider who can give you additional guidance.
Please note, guests who have purchased pre- or post-land packages through Azamara will also receive compensation in the same form as their cruise fare.
And, if you purchased air or hotel...
- If you purchased refundable air or hotel accommodations through Azamara, they will be automatically refunded to you.
- If you booked non-refundable air through Azamara or booked on your own, please contact the airline or hotel service provider directly for your options with them.