As the world continues to confront the many challenges resulting from COVID-19, our primary goal continues to be a healthy return to service for our guests, crew and the communities we visit. In order to ensure the most effective initiatives are in place for a healthy return to service, Azamara has taken the decision to extend the suspension of global operations for all sailings departing on or before June 30, 2021. Our ships will be back in operation as per below. All voyages prior to these dates are cancelled.
In the most recent update Azamara is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit to book a new cruise by April 30, 2022 and departing on or before September 30, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: Deadline March 11, 2021: You can opt to move your existing booking, protecting the original cruise fare & promotion, to a sailing next year of the same itinerary type [aka “product”], sailing length, and stateroom category, but within 4- weeks before or 4 weeks after the departure date of their original cruise. Opt-in deadline for protection of your client’s original cruise fare and promotion under Lift & Shift is March 11, 2021.
- Option 2: Refund: you have until March 31, 2021 – to request a refund and deactivate the Future Cruise Credit certificate.
If you have booked Shore Excursions through Azamara, you can opt to receive an Onboard Credit in the value of 125% of the total Shore Excursion purchases on the reservation.
- If you have opted for a cruise fare refund or for Lift and Shift, you are not eligible for this Voyage Planner Onboard Credit offer.
- This offer does not apply to other pre-purchased amenities and packages – like beverage, internet or specialty dining, or Azamara Upgrade, which will be automatically refunded.
- If you have independent arrangements, we suggest you cancel them directly with your travel advisor or service provider who can give you additional guidance.