In an effort to serve you better, your booking will automatically be updated as outlined below, so you don’t have to call and spend any time waiting to be serviced. Please read carefully the important information below.
We have received the following information from Princess Cruise line.
Recognizing our responsibility and commitment to the health, safety and well-being of our guests, our team members and the global community, Princess Cruises is extending the pause of our global ship operations and has therefore made the extremely difficult decision to cancel the following cruises and associated cruisetours:
- All cruises and cruisetours departing May 11 through June 30, 2020.
- All 2020 Coral, Grand, Pacific and Royal Princess Alaska cruise and cruisetour itineraries departing after May 11, 2020.
- Due to the shortened summer season, the five wilderness lodges, trains and buses operated by Princess in Alaska will not open this summer.
- Alaska cruises roundtrip from San Francisco on Star Princess and roundtrip from Los Angeles on Golden Princess departing after May 11, 2020. We remain optimistic that Emerald and Ruby Princess will still offer roundtrip cruises from Seattle in the summer. We will of course continue to evaluate our plans in the weeks ahead.
- Enchanted Princess’ sailings in Europe through July 31, 2020; due to the significant impact the COVID-19 outbreak has had on Italy and our shipbuilding partners.
- Sun Princess sailings June through September 4, 2020 due to rescheduling of the 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Diamond Princess sailings’ departing May 11 through August 4, 2020.
For those who have paid in full, we hope you will stick with us by accepting Option 1 below, which requires no action from you, and give our team a chance to shine at a later date by transferring the money paid for your cruise or cruisetour as a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) plus an additional 25% bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022. Alternatively, you can request Option 2 and receive a refund for all money paid on your booking through this online compensation form. If we don't hear from you by May 31, you will automatically receive Option 1. If you have not paid in full, Option 2 will be your default and any money paid will be refunded to the original payment form.
Please make your selection by completing our Princess Cancellation Preference form.
Given the volume of requests and the care being dedicated to make sure each booking is handled accurately, it may take up to 60 days from the date we receive your preference for refunds and FCCs to be processed. Please allow sufficient time for us to manage this process and know we are issuing them in order based on the original sailing date and doing everything in our power to expedite where possible.