As we continue to review and understand the implications of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) “Framework for Conditional Sailing Order” for resumption of U.S. cruise operations, we have made the decision to extend our pause in cruise operations due to a temporary seven-day limit on itineraries that touch a U.S. port and the estimated preparation time needed for completing required activities prior to resuming our operations. As a result, we have cancelled the following cruises:
- All cruises sailing through March 31, 2021
- All cruises longer than seven days sailing in and out of United States ports through November 1, 2021
- A small number of other cruises that will no longer be commercially feasible
- Additionally, due to the uncertainty about when international travel restrictions might be lifted, Princess Cruises is extending its pause in operations for cruises departing in and out of Japan through June 25, 2021
THE FINE PRINT:
For guests who have paid in full
- Option 1: A 125% future cruise credit, which requires no action from you, by transferring the money paid for your cruise or cruisetour as a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) plus an additional 25% bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022.
- Option 2: A 100% refund for all money paid on your booking through this online compensation form. If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, the request needs to be made by December 31, 2020. Please chat with us or call for more details. *Note: refunds take 90 days to process.
For guests who have not paid in full:
- Princess will Double the Deposit, providing a refundable FCC for the money currently on deposit plus a matching bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022.
- The matching bonus FCC will not exceed the base cruise fare amount of the currently booked cruise and will have a minimum value of $100 per person.
- Double your deposit for bookings not paid in full will receive Double the Deposit, which includes a refundable FCC for the money currently on deposit, plus a matching bonus FCC that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022.
- The matching bonus FCC will not exceed the base cruise fare amount of the current cruise and will have a minimum value of $100 per person. No action is required to receive the above FCCs.