You get more when you book with CruisesOnly instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying Celebrity Cruise Line offers, plus all of the Captain's Club benefits. Book your next Celebrity cruise today! Call us at 800-278-4737 if you need help finding the perfect cruise.
Celebrity Cruises are back in the water with over 300+ destinations available!
Celebrity Ships Currently Sailing
- Celebrity Apex ®- now sailing
- Celebrity Beyond® - now sailing
- Celebrity Constellation® - now sailing
- Celebrity Eclipse® - now sailing
- Celebrity Edge®- now sailing
- Celebrity Equinox® - now sailing
- Celebrity Flora® - now sailing
- Celebrity Infinity® - now sailing
- Celebrity Millennium® - now sailing
- Celebrity Summit® - now sailing
- Celebrity Silhouette® - now sailing
- Celebrity Solstice® - now sailing
- Celebrity Xpedition ®- now sailing
- Celebrity Xploration ®- now sailing
New Celebrity ships taking maiden voyages:
- Celebrity Ascent® sailing Fall 2023
If you were affected by a cancellation prior to the dates listed above, you can elect to 1) accept a Future Cruise Credit, 2) move to a future sailing with the new Lift & Shift option, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1: 125% Future Cruise Credit: Your best value! You will receive a Future Cruise Credit for 125% of the amount paid, to be redeemed on-or-before April 30, 2022 on sailings through December 31, 2022. This is the option you will automatically receive if you don't take any action.
- Option 2: Lift & Shift: On or before January 28, 2022. Move to a qualifying cruise next year on the same itinerary, sailing length, embarkation port, stateroom category, and sailing +/- 2 weeks from original sail date.
- Option 3: Refund: If you wish to decline the higher value 125% Future Cruise Credit and receive a lower value 100% refund of the cruise fare, please chat with us or call for more details by March 31, 2022. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.
Check here for the most up to date information on Cruise Line Health & Safety Requirements, including vaccination requirements, mask mandates, shore excursions, and insurance requirements.