Book with Confidence
Holland America Line has temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy to make it easier for you to cancel or change plans.
Book any cruise that departs through October 31, 2021—you must book by March 31, 2021—and you can cancel for any reason up to 30 days before departure and automatically receive a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of non-refundable fees collected by Holland America Line (the remainder will be refunded to you). You can use the Future Cruise Credit when you're ready to book your next cruise vacation.
Bookings must meet the eligibility criteria below:
- For cruise bookings made by March 31, 2021
- Cruise embarking through October 31, 2021
- Booking cancelled no less than 30 days prior to embarkation date
How To Redeem Your Future Cruise Credit
- Once your Future Cruise Credit has been applied to the guests Mariner number, they have until December 31, 2022 to redeem the credit.
- The Book with Confidence offer ("Offer") is available for Holland America Line cruises sailing on or before April 30, 2022 ("Eligible Cruise").
- For new and existing bookings only made by January 31, 2021, for Holland America Line cruises sailing on or before April 30, 2022, consumers can cancel up to 30 days before the Eligible Cruise’s departure and the consumer will receive a Future Cruise Credit ("FCC") equal to the non-refundable amount paid to Holland America Line.
- The value of the FCC is subject to verification and will be determined by the actual non-refundable cancellation fees for the Eligible Cruise's booking, less any amount refunded in the form of original payment.
- Cancellation Protection Plan or Platinum Cancellation Protection Plan ("CPP"/"CPPP") premiums and reimbursed amounts shall not be included in the value of the FCC.
- Once verified and processed, the FCC will be applied to the consumer’s Mariner number.
- If consumer does not have a Mariner number, Holland America Line will create a Mariner number for the consumer.
- Consumer must use the FCC towards a future Holland America Line cruise booking within 12 months from date of issue or it will be forfeited in its entirety.
- FCC is only valid on cruises sailing in 2020 - 2022.
- FCC may be subject to additional terms and conditions as provided by Holland America Line and may not be used for deposits, taxes, fees, or port expenses, or CPP/CPPP.
- The value of the FCC and the Offer are non-transferrable, are not redeemable for cash, and have no cash value.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
- Offer may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
- Any promotion or offer available during or with the Eligible Cruise booking shall not apply to the subsequent booking.
- May be subject to additional terms and conditions.