The difference is in the details on a luxury cruise with CruisesOnly. Set sail aboard high-end cruise lines, choosing from all-inclusive cruise experiences, small ship sailings, megayachts and more with the help of your Personal Cruise Concierge. Plus, enjoy attractive rates and a bevy of bonus offers on every voyage. View all of our Luxury Cruise sailings and offers.
Call us at 800-454-0927 to speak to a Cruise Concierge today.
Oceania's Travelers Assurance Program is no longer active in 2022, but you do have options if you test positive for COVID pre trip.
Will I be issued a refund if I am denied entry to the country where the voyage originates (port of embarkation)?
If guests, members of their parties, and others traveling with them are denied entry due to a positive COVID-19 test within 2 weeks of their sail date, they will be entitled to either a refund or a Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”) for the amount paid.
- All refund requests must be made within 90 days of the date guests are denied entry to the country, or they will be entitled to a Future Cruise Credit.
- To apply for a refund, please contact our Guest Relations Department.
- If a guest is denied entry due to non-compliance with travel requirements and/or health and safety protocols, a refund will not be provided.
What was the Traveler's Oceania’s Assurance Program?
Oceania’s Travelers Assurance Program was a temporary policy to give you confidence to plan your Oceania Cruises vacation during the beginning of COVID pandemic. This program was intended for guests who have paid in full and/or are in cancellation penalty.
It provided assurance in two important ways:
- The Travelers Assurance Program allowed new and existing bookings that were paid in full, and departing from 3/10/2020 through 9/30/2020 to cancel up to 48 hours from departure date and receive a 100% future cruise credit (FCC).
- Valid for all new reservations through April 30th for voyages departing from March 10, 2020 through September 30, 2020
- Up to the day of sailing if there is an Oceania Cruises promotion offering a better value, price, or amenity on the sail date booked, you can take advantage of the new offer.
- Future Cruise Credit is valid for redemption for one year from date of issue for travel departing no later than December 31, 2022.
Get your choice of a FREE bonus offer when you book with CruisesOnly instead of booking directly with the cruise line. We give you our exclusive bonus offers, plus all qualifying cruise line offers, plus all of the cruise line loyalty program benefits. Book online or call 800-278-4737.