Cruise with confidence and cancel any cruise that sets sail from now through April 30, 2022 at least 48 hours before your sail date and receive a FCC. Whether it’s a new or existing reservation booked through August 1, 2020. The FCC is valid through December 31, 2021 or 12 months from your original canceled sail date (whichever is longer) and can be used for any open sailings at the time of booking.
As of May 6, 2020, the "Best Price Guarantee" and "Lift and Shift" options were added to the Cruise with Confidence and are outlined below.
- Enrolled before May 6, join the updated program by redeeming their FCC on or before August 1, 2020 for a sailing departing by December 31, 2021.
Option 1: Best Price Guarantee: Receive a better price up to 48 hours before your sail date.
- Inside final payment: Receive the difference as a non-refundable onboard credit
- Outside final payment: Receive a rate adjustment.
Option 2: Lift & Shift: Must be selected on or before September 30, 2020
- What is lift & Shift? Guests can move their vacation to next year and keep the original pricing and/or promotion on the same itinerary, length, product, and stateroom category as your original sailing within 4 weeks (before or after) of the original sail date in 2021.
- Availability - Lift & Shift is applicable to sailings departing between June 12 and July 31, 2020, as well as those sailings visiting a Canadian port between August 1 – October 31, 2020.
- Fine Print - Lift and Shift is a final decision and will not be eligible for refund or FCC.
- Not all rate codes and holidays qualify.
- If the client wish to cancel in the future, the assessed penalty amount from the original reservation will be withheld, as well as any additional cancellation fees as indicated by the payment schedule on the new ship and sailing.
- Taxes & fees will not be protected and will be based on new booking.
- As of June 4, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity Cruises will no longer accept Lift & Shift requests via phone. A new form will launch in Cruising Power allowing you to make the request to Lift & Shift under the Brand Programs & News
- Here's the new process for Lift & Shift:
- 1. Request 3 possible sailings based on your customers preferences. This is simply a request and does not guarantee your customer will get their top choice.
- 2. Submit the form.
- 3. One week later you will receive a confirmation of the sailing your customer has been shifted too.