You can arrange to have your final payment set up to be auto-charged at time of booking, both online or with your agent by phone. If you did not set it up at time of booking you can make payments online at My Cruise Reservation or contact us to have the full amount scheduled to be auto-charged on your due date.
Articles in this section
- How do I access my Cruises Only reservation?
- How can I get a copy of my reservation details (invoice)?
- How can I make payments on my reservation?
- Will my final payment be automatically charged?
- What is Onboard Credit (OBC)?
- What do I need to do after booking my cruise?
- What if I need to make changes to my cruise reservation?
- How do I cancel my cruise?
- What can I do via My Cruise Reservation?
- How do I book shore excursions through CruisesOnly?