Additional drivers may be added to the rental contract, often for an additional fee, provided the rental criteria is met including minimum age and valid driver's license. Allowing someone to drive the vehicle who is not on the rental agreement is a breach of the contract terms and conditions.
Articles in this section
- Test Content Blocks
- What is included in my car rental quote?
- What is not included in my rental car quote?
- What documents are required at pick-up?
- Where do I pick up my vehicle?
- Is my car rental booking refundable?
- Can I pre-pay for my car rental?
- How is my rental rate determined?
- When can I get the best car rental rates?
- What qualifies as a "weekend" rental?