Ticket changes prior to your departure date may result in large change fees and other applicable charges. For changes on your departure date, the airline may charge additional fees for stand-by passengers. After departure, your ticket may have no residual value. Please check with your airline for specific guidelines.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- Do I have to pay full fare for an infant?