All airlines have specific regulations regarding the number of bags, weight and size limits allowed. Requirements may vary based on the type of ticket, itinerary, and flyer status with the airline. Airlines reserve the right to assess an additional charge for checked luggage and/or non-standard (over-sized/overweight) luggage. We encourage you to contact your scheduled airline directly for a luggage fee schedule.
Articles in this section
- How far in advance should I book my flights?
- What forms of payment are accepted when booking a flight?
- What is an e-ticket?
- Can I receive a paper ticket?
- Do I need to check in if I have an e-ticket?
- Are there restrictions on how much luggage I can bring?
- Is my airline ticket refundable or transferable?
- Will I be charged a fee for changing my airline ticket?
- When will I receive the schedule for my charter flights?
- Do I have to pay full fare for an infant?