A tuxedo is not required on most cruises, though men should bring a dark suit for the formal dining night(s). For convenience, many cruise lines offer tuxedo rentals.
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- What should I pack?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- How much money should I bring?