Adding one or more guests to your reservation may be an option provided that the room type allows for it, and the ship has not reached maximum occupancy. Please keep in mind that rates may be different from your original reservation, and change fees may apply for adding guest(s).
Articles in this section
- What information is required when pre-registering with the cruise line?
- How do I pre-register with the cruise line?
- What documentation is required for non-U.S. travel?
- Do I need a passport?
- How can I get a passport?
- Do I need a Visa?
- Do I need a REAL ID to travel?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- Do I need to have my middle name on my ticket?
- Are there age requirements to sail?