Adding one or more guests to your reservation may be an option provided that the room type allows for it, and the ship has not reached maximum occupancy. Please keep in mind that rates may be different from your original reservation, and change fees may apply for adding guest(s).
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- What should I pack?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- How much money should I bring?