Arriving a day or more before your sailing means that you can enjoy the port city, and relax knowing that you have plenty of time before your cruise. Many cruise lines offer pre-cruise and post-cruise hotel options, or you may reserve a room on your own.
Articles in this section
- So many cruise lines - which one should I choose?
- What is travel protection? Should I consider purchasing it?
- What does the cost of my cruise include?
- When is the best time to take a cruise?
- Do prices vary during the year?
- When is hurricane season?
- How does Spring Break impact cruises?
- Do cruises always dock directly in port?
- What options are available for celebrating a special occasion on board?
- Are lower decks below water?