The drinking age on board is based on the drinking age at the port of departure. For U.S. departure ports, the drinking age is 21.
Articles in this section
- Should I purchase a beverage package from the cruise line?
- How much does it cost to buy a beverage package?
- Will I have cell phone and internet service while at sea?
- Are there medical services on board?
- What activities are available on board for toddlers, children, and teens?
- Are there laundry services on board?
- Are there ATMs on board?
- Do I need to alert the cruise line of my special medical needs?
- Can I cruise while pregnant?
- Is there wheelchair accessibility on board?