You will have many opportunities to purchase duty free goods, take exciting shore excursions, buy local souvenirs, play your chance in the casino, or enjoy some pampering in the spa. You can charge these items to your shipboard account or pay with a debit or credit card for "in port" purchases. When visiting ports of call, carrying some cash or travelers checks for smaller purchases is recommended.
Articles in this section
- How do I take action on my cancelled cruise?
- How will I know if there are changes my itinerary?
- Can I bring alcohol or other beverages onboard?
- What can I expect when boarding my cruise?
- What should I pack?
- If I see a reduced price on my sailing will it apply to my reservation?
- Is there a dress code for dinner?
- Will I need a tuxedo?
- How will I know if my cruise itinerary is impacted?
- How much money should I bring?