While we work to offer the best rates and payment options for all of our group cruisers, payment extensions are not an option. All reservations must be paid in full by the deadline set to ensure that your rates and rooms are secure.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?