A customized web page will be created specifically for your group. Once activated, a link to the web page will be emailed to you or your group leader for distribution to group members. Group members can access the web page to register and pay for their cruise. This simplifies the booking process, and eliminates the group leader from managing guest registration and payment.
Articles in this section
- What is a group cruise?
- How do I qualify for a group rate?
- Will I get better rates booking with you as a group, or individually through the cruise line?
- What is a Tour Conductor program and how does it work?
- Does the entire group dine together at every meal?
- How are group payments processed?
- Can special parties or meetings be held on board for groups?
- What if group members reside in different locations?
- Can group members choose different room types?
- Will I ever see a price advertised for the same cruise that is lower than our group rate?